- On March 4 2018 the 60th summit of the AGL was held in Orested (Marckonia), during which Pannonia was accepted as a full member, Thomas Bouma was elected as the Secretary General of the AEGU (effective July 1st), Hélène Sarche-Kezt was re-elected as director of the M.I.E. (effective May 1st), and the Voskian capital of Divis was chosen to host the 2019 AGL Games.
- On November 19 2017 the tenth FICT General Assembly took place in Amargo. The main topic was the general situation within all the institutions of FICT.
- On May 6 2017 the ninth FICT General Assembly was held in Vítgarð, the capital of Yukland and the member states again discussed the Juridical Committee of the Forum.
- The 59th summit of the AGL was held in Port Augurq (Île de Romanhe) on 5 augustus 2017. The Pannonian capital of Stola was chosen as the AGL Capital of Culture of the year 2018.
- On November 13, 2016, the eighth FICT General Assembly took place in Divis, (Voskia). The member states discussed the Juridical Committee of the Forum, but no decision was taken and the matter was postponed to the next meeting in Yukland in 2017.
- There are currently 5,164 pages in the Geopoeia wiki.