FICT General Assembly of November 7, 2015
The sixth General Assembly of the Forum for International Cooperation and Trade (FICT) is the meeting of that body that was held on 7 November, 2015. The meeting took place in the Palace of Gûirapirã, in Porto da Mata, capital of Yutyrama.
- Opening and welcome
- Approval of the agenda
- Changes in the FICT Free Trade Agreement (FFTA)
- Frequency and hosts of the next FICT Games
- Any other business.
- Scheduling of the next General Assembly
- Closing of the meeting
Ad 3: Changes in the FFTA
- Main Article: FICT Free Trade Agreement (FFTA)
Proposal is to eliminate item 3 of FFTA, the exclusion of unprocessed agricultural and unprocessed fishery products from the agreement. Although most member states agreed, Voskia would like to eliminate the now mandatory participation in the FFTA, so the proposal was again postponed to the next meeting.
Ad 4: FICT Games
- Main Article: FICT Games
It was decided that FICT Games are hosted every odd year (2017, 2019, etc.), with the possibility of member states hosting additional tournaments that aren't FICT Games in between. Kaupelan will organise the 2017 Games.
Ad 5: Other business
- The VISA Agreement may be reviewed during the next General Assembly.
- Guelphia may host a FICT Fair in March 2016.
Ad 6: Next GA
The next General Assembly will be held on 7 May 2016 in Bizet, the capital of the Republic of MAS.
- Adzhatia: prime minister Eigĕń Hameen and foreign minister Demitrieź Fŭĺgan
- Guelphia: prime minister Matthew Jones and foreign minister Colin Perrott
- Harrawi: prime minister Ashon Pary and foreign minister Ibreu Saashoon
- Île de Romanhe: president Aristide Faroz-Zaran and Prime Minister Guillaume Keztil-Surt
- Kaupelan: prime minister Sindi Wisnumatan and foreign minister Elisbet Yemsawa
- Maysoran, Algheran and Shaoran: prime minister Oliver Keridavian and foreign minister Abdul Hamid Rasul
- New Courland: prime minister Laila Miró-Rozenberga and foreign minister Andrejs Berķis
- Tarmorya: president Abdelkarim Darmqran and foreign minister Didier Basqri
- Voskia: prime minister Luçia Apavia and foreing minister Hasan Aliçka
- Yukland: prime minister Rœslin Óstfjœrd and foreign minister Gabrjæl Kristjanssœn
- Yutyrama: president Francisco "Chico" Matos Oiampi and foreign minister Jerônimo Ramalho