FICT General Assembly of November 5, 2016
The eighth General Assembly of the Forum for International Cooperation and Trade (FICT) is the eighth meeting of that body. It was scheduled to be held on 5 November 2016 in the Voskian capital of Divis, but due to the death of former Voskian president Umberto Scuolz the meeting was postponed until 13 November.
- Opening and welcome
- Approval of the agenda
- Current events
- Elaboration of the Juridical Committee of the Forum (JCF)
- Any other business
- Scheduling of the next General Assembly
- Closing of the meeting
US presidential election
It was decided that FICT will remain neutral regarding the head of state of the United States of America, but that the member states of FICT may adapt their foreign policies as they see fit.
Some member states expressed their intention to increase trade with the United Kingdom following that country's intended secession from the European Union, where as some European member states may adapt their relationship with the European Union. Again, no formal statement will be made on behalf of FICT itself.
Elaboration of the Juridical Committee of the Forum (JCF)
In accordance with article 27 and 28d of the Treaty of Ísðor, a draft regulation will be made of the JCF regulations which will be presented to the governments of the member states at the latest in April 2017. One point of discussion was if there should be (a pool of) permanent stand-by judges (and if they will be paid a stand-by fee or not) or if a judical committee will be created only whenever one is needed.
Scheduling of the next General Assembly
The next meeting of the GA will be held on 6 May 2017 in Ísðor (Yukland), in accordance with the system of rotation: Forum_for_International_Cooperation_and_Trade_(FICT)#List_of_Meetings_of_the_General_Assembly
- Adzhatia: prime minister Eigĕń Hameen and foreign minister Demitrieź Fŭĺgan
- Guelphia: prime minister Matthew Jones and foreign minister Colin Perrott
- Harrawi: prime minister Ashon Pary and foreign minister Ibreu Saashoon
- Île de Romanhe: president Aristide Faroz-Zaran and Prime Minister Mervin Urzine
- Kaupelan: prime minister Sindi Wisnumatan and foreign minister Elisbet Yemsawa
- Maysoran, Algheran and Shaoran: president Oliver Keridavian and foreign minister Abdul Hamid Rasul
- New Courland: prime minister Laila Miró-Rozenberga and foreign minister Andrejs Berķis
- Tarmorya: president Abdelkarim Darmqran
- Voskia: prime minister Luçia Apavia and foreign minister Hasan Aliçka
- Yukland: prime minister Rœslin Óstfjœrð and foreign minister Gabrjæl Kristjanssœn
- Yutyrama: president Ceci Pyrãcé and foreign minister Hélio Yparaguoju
|Council Meetings and General Assemblies of FICT|
|1. Council Meeting of April 4, 2012 (Dhram Ɖú) · 2. Council Meeting of June 26-28, 2012 (Ísðor) · Special General Assembly of January 19, 2013 (Purikali) · 3. General Assembly of May 4, 2013 (Ashtinok) · 4. General Assembly of May 3, 2014 (Port de Boiguehenneuc) · 5. General Assembly of May 2, 2015 (Kingsbury) · 6. General Assembly of November 7, 2015 (Porto da Mata) · 7. General Assembly of May 7, 2016 (Bizet) · 8. General Assembly of November 5, 2016 (Divis) · 9. General Assembly of May 6, 2017 (Vítgarð) · 10. General Assembly of November 19, 2017 (Amargo) · 11. General Assembly of May 12, 2018 (Louise Charlotte) · 12. General Assembly of November 11, 2018 (Oryaa) · 13. General Assembly of May 11, 2019 (Purikali) · 14. General Assembly of November 10, 2019 (Kercei) · 15. General Assembly of May 3, 2020 (virtual meeting) · 16. General Assembly of November 8, 2020 (Port de Boiguehenneuc).|