FICT General Assembly of November 2020
The sixteenth General Assembly of the Forum for International Cooperation and Trade (FICT) is the sixteenth meeting of that body. It is held as a video conference, coordinated by FICT in Port de Boiguehenneuc, on 8 November 2020.
Chairperson: the Secretary General Mr Zakaria Ismeghlah.
- Opening and welcome
- Approval of the agenda
- The current situation in the member states (mostly concerning due to the corona crisis)
- A new election system of the Secretary General
- Any other business
- Scheduling of the next General Assembly
- Closing of the meeting
The current corona crisis and the impact of it on the member states
A new election system of the Secretary General
It is proposed that as of the end of the current term, i.e. 21 March 2021, the Vice Secretary General will be the ambassador of the member state alphabetically the next in line to become Secretary General. I.e.: if the Adzhatian ambassador is Secretary General, the ambassador from Amargo is the Vice General; in the following term, he will become the Secretary General, and the Guelphian ambassador will become Vice Secretary General, etc.
This system is adopted unanimously.
Any other business
For some time now there has been a discussion about a change of the logo of FICT. Is this still on the table? A collection of proposed designs can be found here.
This item is postponed to the next summit.
- Adzhatia: prime minister Ŕanije Erijeź and foreign minister Feliks Balakśin
- Harrawi: prime minister Aames Ugshyaneu and foreign minister Ibreu Saashoon
- Île de Romanhe: president Guimarc Bonamy and foreign minister François Thémarel-Kernès
- Kaupelan: prime minister Sindi Wisnumatan and foreign minister Marina Palimahi
- Kronenburg: prime minister Hans Dankert and foreign minister Carine Ely
- Maysoran, Algheran and Shaoran: president Haseena Begum and prime minister Salman Faruq
- New Courland: prime minister Laila Miró-Rozenberga and foreign minister Hilario Holguín
- Tarmorya: president Abdelkarim Darmqran and foreign minister Moqtar Yousri
- Voskia: prime minister Luçia Apavia and foreign minister Melpomenì Kerenģi-Çafa
- Yukland: prime minister Luc Pálssœn and foreign minister Trista Skœðjœð
- Yutyrama: president Ceci Pyrãcé and foreign minister Hélio Yparaguoju
|Council Meetings and General Assemblies of FICT|
|1. Council Meeting of April 4, 2012 (Dhram Ɖú) · 2. Council Meeting of June 26-28, 2012 (Ísðor) · Special General Assembly of January 19, 2013 (Purikali) · 3. General Assembly of May 4, 2013 (Ashtinok) · 4. General Assembly of May 3, 2014 (Port de Boiguehenneuc) · 5. General Assembly of May 2, 2015 (Kingsbury) · 6. General Assembly of November 7, 2015 (Porto da Mata) · 7. General Assembly of May 7, 2016 (Bizet) · 8. General Assembly of November 5, 2016 (Divis) · 9. General Assembly of May 6, 2017 (Vítgarð) · 10. General Assembly of November 19, 2017 (Amargo) · 11. General Assembly of May 12, 2018 (Louise Charlotte) · 12. General Assembly of November 11, 2018 (Oryaa) · 13. General Assembly of May 11, 2019 (Purikali) · 14. General Assembly of November 10, 2019 (Kercei) · 15. General Assembly of May 3, 2020 (virtual meeting) · 16. General Assembly of November 8, 2020 (Port de Boiguehenneuc).|