FICT General Assembly of November 11, 2018
The twelfth General Assembly of the Forum for International Cooperation and Trade (FICT) is held on 11 November 2018 in Oryaa (Harrawi).
Chairperson: the Secretary General, Mr. Alwisyu Tanwahu (Kaupelan).
- Opening and welcome
- Approval of the agenda
- Election of the Directors of FSTE and FSTS
- How are the institutes and funds of FICT doing (Forum_for_International_Cooperation_and_Trade_(FICT)#Institutes_and_Funds)?
- Any other business
- Scheduling of the next General Assembly
- Closing of the meeting/Closing Dinner
3 (1) Election of the Director of FSTE
The FSTE Director is appointed for a renewable three year term. Candidates:
- Silas Wilmot (Guelphia)
- Nastasja Fjœrðsgarð (Yukland)
Wilmot wins with 6 votes to 4 for Fjœrðsgarð.
3 (2) Election of the Director of FSTS
The FSTS Director is appointed for a renewable three year term. Candidates:
- Acauã Dantas Nonato (Yutyrama, incumbent director)
- Javier Morazán Ydígoras (New Courland)
The vote ends in a tie, which is broken by the Secretary General: Dantas is appointed for a second term.
4 Status institutes and funds
5 Other business
6 Next General Assembly
The next General Assembly will be held in May 2019 in Pannonia.
- Adzhatia: prime minister Ŕanije Erijeź and foreign minister Feliks Balakśin
- Guelphia: prime minister Paul Richardson and foreign minister Lucy Napier
- Harrawi: prime minister Ashon Pary and foreign minister Ibreu Saashoon
- Île de Romanhe: president Guimarc Bonamy and foreign minister François Thémarel-Kernès
- Kaupelan: prime minister Sindi Wisnumatan and foreign minister Marina Palimahi
- Maysoran, Algheran and Shaoran: president Oliver Keridavian and prime minister Salman Faruq
- New Courland: prime minister Laila Miró-Rozenberga and foreign minister Andrejs Berķis
- Tarmorya: president Abdelkarim Darmqran and foreign minister Moqtar Yousri
- Voskia: prime minister Luçia Apavia and foreign minister Melpomenì Kerenģi-Çafa
- Yukland: prime minister Helga Blœmagarð and foreign minister Veronika Ékyr
- Yutyrama: president Ceci Pyrãcé and foreign minister Hélio Yparaguoju
|Council Meetings and General Assemblies of FICT|
|1. Council Meeting of April 4, 2012 (Dhram Ɖú) · 2. Council Meeting of June 26-28, 2012 (Ísðor) · Special General Assembly of January 19, 2013 (Purikali) · 3. General Assembly of May 4, 2013 (Ashtinok) · 4. General Assembly of May 3, 2014 (Port de Boiguehenneuc) · 5. General Assembly of May 2, 2015 (Kingsbury) · 6. General Assembly of November 7, 2015 (Porto da Mata) · 7. General Assembly of May 7, 2016 (Bizet) · 8. General Assembly of November 5, 2016 (Divis) · 9. General Assembly of May 6, 2017 (Vítgarð) · 10. General Assembly of November 19, 2017 (Amargo) · 11. General Assembly of May 12, 2018 (Louise Charlotte) · 12. General Assembly of November 11, 2018 (Oryaa) · 13. General Assembly of May 11, 2019 (Purikali) · 14. General Assembly of November 10, 2019 (Kercei) · 15. General Assembly of May 3, 2020 (virtual meeting) · 16. General Assembly of November 8, 2020 (Port de Boiguehenneuc).|