FICT General Assembly of May 7, 2016
The seventh General Assembly of the Forum for International Cooperation and Trade (FICT) is the forthcoming meeting of that body, due to be held on 7 May, 2016. The meeting will take place in Bizet, capital of the Republic of Maysoran, Algheran and Shaoran.
- 1 Agenda
- 2 Participants
(To be confirmed)
- Opening and welcome
- Approval of the agenda
- Changes in the FICT Free Trade Agreement (FFTA)
- Review of the FICT Short Term Visa Agreement (FSTVA)
- Renaming of FESD
- Establishment of the FICT Secretariat for Scientific Cooperation (FSSC)
- Any other business.
- Scheduling of the next General Assembly
- Closing of the meeting
3: Changes in the FFTA
- Main Article: FICT Free Trade Agreement (FFTA)
- 3A: The elimination of the (now) mandatory participation of member states in the FFTA.
- 3B: The elimination of item 3 of FFTA, the exclusion of unprocessed agricultural and unprocessed fishery products from the agreement.
- 3C: Abolishing of the present FFTA and immediate foundation of a new Free Trade Agreement (Free Trade Agreement of Bizet), based on the old agreement but without exceptions. All member states of FICT that want to join this new agreement can apply for it.
(3A and B were rejected, but 3C has been accepted) See; Free Trade Agreement of Bizet
4: Review of the FICT Short Term Visa Agreement (FSTVA)
The current agreement states that participating states shall not require short term (3 months) visas for visiting citizens of other participating states. This is proposed to be altered into; The agreement states that participating states shall not require any visa or permission to stay for citizens of other participating states. To this the Maysorian government would like to add; nor a work permit.
(The proposal was rejected)
5: Renaming of FESD
- Main Article: Fund for Economic and Social Development (FESD)
Guelphia proposes that the Fund for Economic and Social Development (FESD) be renamed the FICT Secretariat for Economic and Social Development (FESD), in order to standardise the name of the institutes and funds to use the same nomenclature.
(A counterproposal from Adzhatia was accepted; the new name will be FICT Social Investment Bank (FSIB))
6: Proposal for the establishment (and seat) of the FICT Secretariat for Scientific Cooperation (FSSC)
- Main Article: FICT Secretariat for Scientific Cooperation (FSSC)
Guelphia proposes the establishment of the Establishment of the FICT Secretariat for Scientific Cooperation (FSSC). This organ was originally proposed as the FICT Fund for Scientific Cooperation (FFSC) at the FICT Council Meeting of April 4, 2012, but was not established.
(The proposal is accepted and the FSSC will be located in Guelphia)
7: Any other business
8: Scheduling of the next General Assembly
The next meeting of the GA is held on November 5, 2016 in Divis, Voskia, according to: Forum_for_International_Cooperation_and_Trade_(FICT)#List_of_Meetings_of_the_General_Assembly
- Adzhatia: prime minister Eigĕń Hameen and foreign minister Demitrieź Fŭĺgan
- Guelphia: prime minister Matthew Jones and foreign minister Colin Perrott
- Harrawi: prime minister Ashon Pary and foreign minister Ibreu Saashoon
- Île de Romanhe: president Aristide Faroz-Zaran and Prime Minister Guillaume Keztil-Surt
- Kaupelan: prime minister Sindi Wisnumatan and foreign minister Elisbet Yemsawa
- Maysoran, Algheran and Shaoran: prime minister Faiz Rahman and foreign minister Abdul Hamid Rasul
- New Courland: prime minister Laila Miró-Rozenberga and foreign minister Andrejs Berķis
- Tarmorya: president Abdelkarim Darmqran and foreign minister Didier Basqri
- Voskia: prime minister Luçia Apavia and foreign minister Hasan Aliçka
- Yukland: prime minister Rœslin Óstfjœrð and foreign minister Gabrjæl Kristjanssœn
- Yutyrama:president Luciana Farias and foreign minister Luís Felipe Itaiji Prado
- Amargo: prime minister Isabel Jameson and foreign minister Richard van Eyk
- Pannonia: prime minister Roman Tannenbaum and foreign minister Beate Freud
|Council Meetings and General Assemblies of FICT|
|1. Council Meeting of April 4, 2012 (Dhram Ɖú) · 2. Council Meeting of June 26-28, 2012 (Ísðor) · Special General Assembly of January 19, 2013 (Purikali) · 3. General Assembly of May 4, 2013 (Ashtinok) · 4. General Assembly of May 3, 2014 (Port de Boiguehenneuc) · 5. General Assembly of May 2, 2015 (Kingsbury) · 6. General Assembly of November 7, 2015 (Porto da Mata) · 7. General Assembly of May 7, 2016 (Bizet) · 8. General Assembly of November 5, 2016 (Divis) · 9. General Assembly of May 6, 2017 (Vítgarð) · 10. General Assembly of November 19, 2017 (Amargo) · 11. General Assembly of May 12, 2018 (Louise Charlotte) · 12. General Assembly of November 11, 2018 (Oryaa) · 13. General Assembly of May 11, 2019 (Purikali) · 14. General Assembly of November 10, 2019 (Kercei) · 15. General Assembly of May 3, 2020 (virtual meeting) · 16. General Assembly of November 8, 2020 (Port de Boiguehenneuc).|