FICT General Assembly of May 6, 2017
The ninth General Assembly of the Forum for International Cooperation and Trade (FICT) is the ninth meeting of that body. It is scheduled to be held on 6 May 2017 in Vítgarð, the largest city of Yukland.
- Opening and welcome
- Approval of the agenda
- Elaboration of the Juridical Committee of the Forum (JCF)
- FICT Games 2017
- Any other business
- Scheduling of the next General Assembly
- Closing of the meeting/Closing Dinner
Elaboration of the Juridical Committee of the Forum (JCF)
In accordance with article 27 and 28d of the Treaty of Ísðor, and with the decision made during the last General Assembly a draft regulation will be made of the JCF regulations which will be presented to the governments of the member states at the latest in April 2017. One point of discussion was if there should be (a pool of) permanent stand-by judges (and if they will be paid a stand-by fee or not) or if a judical committee will be created only whenever one is needed.
A Regulation on the establishment of the JCF was adopted and judges were appointed for the upcoming terms.
- Main Article: FICT Juridical Committee of the Forum
Scheduling of the next General Assembly
- Adzhatia: PM Eigĕń Hameen; FM Demitrieź Fŭĺgan
- Harrawi: PM Ashon Pary; FM Ibreu Saashoon
- Île de Romanhe: president Aristide Faroz-Zaran and Prime Minister Mervin Urzine
- Kaupelan: PM Sindi Wisnumatan; FM Elisbet Yemsawa
- Maysoran, Algheran and Shaoran: president Oliver Keridavian and foreign minister Abdul Hamid Rasul
- New Courland: PM Laila Miró-Rozenberga; FM Andrejs Berķis
- Tarmorya: FM Didier Basqri
- Voskia: PM Luçia Apavia; FM Hasan Aliçka
- Yukland: President Álfrað Gullnaðor; PM Helga Blœmagarð; FM Veronika Ékyr
- Yutyrama: President Maria Cecília Pyrãcé; FM Hélio Yparaguoju