FICT General Assembly of May 2020
The fifteenth General Assembly of the Forum for International Cooperation and Trade (FICT) is the fifteenth meeting of that body. It was held as a video conference, coordinated by the headquarters of FICT in Purikali, on 3 May 2020.
Chairperson: the Secretary General, Mr Nut Gagarin (Pannonia).
- Opening and welcome
- Approval of the agenda
- Budget of FSIB
- Any other business
- Scheduling of the next General Assembly
- Closing of the meeting
Budget of FSIB
It is proposed to vigorously increase the budget of FICT Social Investment Bank (FSIB) to be able to mitigate the economic impact of the corona crisis on Member States.
It is decided that the system by which the Secretary General (and the Vice Secretary General) is elected will be reviewed. Proposals for new systems or changes to the current system may be done before the next summit.
- Adzhatia: prime minister Ŕanije Erijeź and foreign minister Feliks Balakśin
- Harrawi: prime minister Aames Ugshyaneu and foreign minister Ibreu Saashoon
- Île de Romanhe: president Guimarc Bonamy and foreign minister François Thémarel-Kernès
- Kaupelan: prime minister Sindi Wisnumatan and foreign minister Marina Palimahi
- Kronenburg: prime minister Hans Dankert and foreign minister Carine Ely
- Maysoran, Algheran and Shaoran: prime minister Salman Faruq and foreign minister John Golenge
- New Courland: prime minister Laila Miró-Rozenberga and foreign minister Hilario Holguín
- Tarmorya: president Abdelkarim Darmqran and foreign minister Moqtar Yousri
- Voskia: prime minister Luçia Apavia and foreign minister Melpomenì Kerenģi-Çafa
- Yukland: prime minister Luc Pálssœn and foreign minister Trista Skœðjœð
- Yutyrama: president Ceci Pyrãcé and foreign minister Hélio Yparaguoju
|Council Meetings and General Assemblies of FICT|
|1. Council Meeting of April 4, 2012 (Dhram Ɖú) · 2. Council Meeting of June 26-28, 2012 (Ísðor) · Special General Assembly of January 19, 2013 (Purikali) · 3. General Assembly of May 4, 2013 (Ashtinok) · 4. General Assembly of May 3, 2014 (Port de Boiguehenneuc) · 5. General Assembly of May 2, 2015 (Kingsbury) · 6. General Assembly of November 7, 2015 (Porto da Mata) · 7. General Assembly of May 7, 2016 (Bizet) · 8. General Assembly of November 5, 2016 (Divis) · 9. General Assembly of May 6, 2017 (Vítgarð) · 10. General Assembly of November 19, 2017 (Amargo) · 11. General Assembly of May 12, 2018 (Louise Charlotte) · 12. General Assembly of November 11, 2018 (Oryaa) · 13. General Assembly of May 11, 2019 (Purikali) · 14. General Assembly of November 10, 2019 (Kercei) · 15. General Assembly of May 3, 2020 (virtual meeting) · 16. General Assembly of November 8, 2020 (Port de Boiguehenneuc).|