FICT General Assembly of May 12, 2018
The eleventh General Assembly of the Forum for International Cooperation and Trade (FICT) is the eleventh meeting of that body. It is scheduled to be held on 12 May 2018 in Louise Charlotte. Originally, it was scheduled to be held in Tarmorya but that country withdrew in March. The Conference of Ambassadors decided to skip Tarmorya and to move forward the rotational order, which meant that New Courland got its turn to host the summit six months earlier than planned.
Chairperson: the Secretary General, Mr Thimard Bonamy (Île de Romanhe).
- Opening and welcome
- Approval of the agenda
- Investigation reports:
- Investigation report of the functioning of FSIB and its (previous) director, Mr Pálssœn
- Investigation report of the relation between FICT and its organisations
- The general situation within all the institutions of FICT, what are they doing and how well
- The appointment of a new director of FSIB
- Any other business
- Scheduling of the next General Assembly
- Closing of the meeting/Closing Dinner
3 & 4 The general situation within all the institutions of FICT
Decision first report
It is decided that the bank is empowered to approve funding to certain programmes, subject to it's own fiduciary discretion and policies, up to the amount of USD 100 million.
5 The appointment of a new director of FSIB
- Faiz Rahman (Prime Minster of the Republic of MAS 2016-2017)
- Julianne Simmons (current Permanent Secretary of State to the Guelphian Ministry of Finance)
Mr Rahman is elected 6-5.
7 Scheduling of the next General Assembly
- Adzhatia: prime minister Ŕanije Erijeź and foreign minister Feliks Balakśin
- Guelphia: prime minister Paul Richardson and foreign minister Lucy Napier
- Harrawi: prime minister Ashon Pary and foreign minister Ibreu Saashoon
- Île de Romanhe: president Aristide Faroz-Zaran and prime minister Mervin Urzine
- Kaupelan: prime minister Sindi Wisnumatan and foreign minister Marina Palimahi
- Maysoran, Algheran and Shaoran: prime minister Salman Faruq and foreign minister John Golenge
- New Courland: prime minister Laila Miró-Rozenberga and foreign minister Andrejs Berķis
- Tarmorya: foreign minister Moqtar Yousri (to be confirmed)
- Voskia: prime minister Luçia Apavia and foreign minister Melpomenì Kerenģi-Çafa
- Yukland: prime minister Helga Blœmagarð and foreign minister Veronika Ékyr
- Yutyrama: president Ceci Pyrãcé and foreign minister Hélio Yparaguoju