Alliance of Fictional States
The Alliance of Fictional States was founded on January 26, 2006 in order to stimulate cultural and sport contacts between the member states. The activities of the alliance are coordinated by the Mård-institute which is sited in the Marckonian capital Marckfontänn. The two founding states are Marckonia and Île de Romanhe. The Republic of Maysoran, Algheran and Shaoran became a member in 2015.
- The 1th conference was held on January 26, 2006 in Marckfontänn.
- The 2nd conference was held on May 10 and 11, 2014 in Marckfontänn.
- The 3rd conference was held on September 20, 2015 in Port de Boiguehenneuc.
- The 4th conference was held on December 1, 2020 in Bizet.
Articles about the alliance (in Dutch and English);
- Den Karstonienska Tidning 64 De oprichting van het Verbond van Fictieve Staten.
- Den Karstonienska Tidning 68 Hoe nu verder met het Verbond van Fictieve Staten?.
- Den Karstonienska Tidning 87 Verbond van Fictieve Staten houdt conferentie in mei.
- Den Karstonienska Tidning 93 Republiek MAS toont belangstelling voor Verbond van Fictieve Staten.
- Den Karstonienska Tidning 106 Conferentie Verbond van Fictieve Staten in december.
- Bulletin de Île de Romanhe 37 Verbond van Fictieve Staten krijgt nieuw lid.
- The Nation 3 Republic becomes member of Alliance of Fictional States.